Friday, December 10, 2010

Just One Of Those Good Times

It was the day before Christmas last year when my younger brother was busy taking pictures of my mothers' green thumb's wonderful fruits.

The flowers...







The leaves...






And God's beautiful creation.. The skies...



And then I woke up from a very restful sleep. And well.. you know, when I had good sleep, I felt extra beautiful upon waking up. And wanting to feel even better, I decided to go outside and meet the sun, have a feel of some of its gentle morning rays.

Ahhhh... What a wonderful day... The skies were so blue. The clouds seemed so friendly. I felt the most beautiful creature in the world. And I wanted that the peace and the joy that I felt that moment be captured on cam.

So I asked my brother to take a picture of me. I gave it my sweetest smile and my most gentle pose.

And taddddaaaaah!!!



OMG! What happened?!? He didn't tell me I forgot to comb my hair. :P Nevertheless, this picture still said about the peace and the joy in my heart, right? Look at my eyes. They're sparkling. It showed the joy. Look at how I hold the twigs. It showed the peace.

Ok ok! It's still my hair that destroyed it all. :P

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...