Friday, May 24, 2013

Yummy Gensan: Chicken Mushroom Pasta at Cafe France


This is my kind of resto. Comfort food at its finest!!! *I'm screaming on top of my lungs. Hehe. I love everything about Cafe France - the yellow walls, the amazing wall accents, the colorful and interesting furnitures, the oh-so-pretty tablewares, the lovely crew, and of course, the yummy and delicious dishes!

They have almost  the same menu as other restaurants like them but I don't know what they do that they taste so interestingly different! I am particularly impressed by their chicken mushroom pasta. I think they use linguettine pasta on this one because its width is a little smaller than fettucini but a little bigger than spaghetti. :) Having a different pasta on a usual dish is already a plus! And the taste! Boy, was it the best chicken pasta I'd tasted my whole life! I don't kid! The creaminess and the blending of the spices are just right! 

Chicken Mushroom Pasta at Cafe France, SM Gensan
Good food, good health, good future --- Cafe France, Gensan


Pumpkin Soup

Potato Salad


Fresh Orange Juice and the amazing interior of Cafe France Gensan



This was a few months back. I was joined by a very dear friend since high school, Bibay. She now lives and works in Laguna so her short visits to Gensan every once in a while are all we have to catch up. It was nice seeing you again, Bay! :)



Location: Cafe France at the ground floor of SM Gensan



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...