Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Intramuros


I am a history geek. I maybe no good at remembering all the where-on-earth-did-those-names-come-from of significant people and places but I am all for history's fascination and appreciation. It amazes me how sites from generations back are still present today to be admired and learned from.  Thus, my joy when I visited the walled city - Intramuros in Manila. This quaint old town is such a picturesque!

This is still part of our October getaway last year and this is another photo diary. You may notice that I flood this blog with photos recently. That's because I realize I want to go back to all these wonderful memories years from now without missing out on something. Sky's the limit!!! :)
















No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...