Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mang Johnny in Koronadal City


The family had a merienda stopover at Mang Johnny in Koronadal City. Mang Johnny is known for its buko halo-halo and has also opened a place for other pinoy favorites. Pancit bihon! Pancit sotanghon! Pancit canton! Drooling now! Anyone close to me knows I am a noodle (and pasta) girl. I would attack anything pancit. I like an overflowing rice and bihon and sotanghon on the same plate at the same meal! Hihi. I also love lomi and batchoy, especially on rainy days. Ahhh...

I didn't know buko halo (read as in Beyonce's song by conyos) .... I can feel your halo, halo, halo. I can see your halo, halo... Halo, ooh ooh... I've always loved the ooh ooh part. :) Oh anyway, I did not know buko halo-halo and batchoy could go very well together! It may sound like a weird combo but I guess others have tried that, too. I enjoyed every sipping experience. Have you tried dining at Mang Johnny?
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to visit your blogs again Emslou :) -Melody H. (im not actually anonymous) lol.


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...