Thursday, April 9, 2015

Birthday Dinner at Mint Cafe

I was thinking of something special to do for this milestone-ish birthday so I took my family to a restaurant in a hotel, something we had never done before. My siblings and I grew up not having too much but I also did not feel like we had too little.

When we were so much younger, my parents would always throw birthday parties for us. A party would mean having to blow candles on our cakes with friends and relatives around but as we grew older, the gatherings became simple. You know, life happened. :) Cakes would sometimes be absent but there was always something because in this family, every birthday is a milestone worth celebrating.

I made a pact with myself that on my birthdays, I'll take my family somewhere special rather than throwing out parties ('cause I am not really the party type. Hihi.) . Mint Cafe at Greenleaf has this luxurious feel but friendly on my pocket. I honestly wouldn't have cared paying a little extra because it was my gift to my family but really, this restaurant is budget friendly. 


I like looking at my mama watching her family happy and noisy during a meal. I like how my papa wants to copy a recipe from every restaurant we go to. This here, my friends, is what I live for. I am the giver type of a person. I love making my loved ones happy. That makes me the happiest human being. 


Oh, thank You God for the 30 beautiful years. I am deeply grateful! Thank you to the people who made me a part of their lives and for making this day extra special. My heart is full. The photo below pretty much sums up my birthday wishes. :)




Have a happy heart friends! :)


1 comment:

Mylene said...

Nice Ems! I love the pictures!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...