Sunday, July 19, 2015

You know all those things you've always wanted to do?

A rewind to the day when I watched motocross for the first time and when I played as a fashion blogger (wanna-be). Is it just me or does anyone else here think that fashion blogging is the coolest thing on earth? Well, maybe next to hosting a travel show (which is by the way my wildest dream job because you get paid to travel the world!!!) 

It is no secret to my friends that I love hopping on fashion blogs and following the bloggers on instagram. There is something so magnetic and influential about them. They make all ensemble look awesome even just a white shirt, faded shorts and flip flops. Thus, I cannot help but imitate. That's how influential they are even to a manang like me. And I am always reminded by the quote that hangs on my wall: "You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go and do them." And so I did! :)











After this attempt I realized two things. 1) It is difficult to control a laugh. 2) It feels awkward to play candid. But of course I know these things aren't so hard for the naturals. So kudos to those wonderful bloggers I admire!




No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...