Wednesday, October 20, 2010

General Santos City's Lifestyle Magazine

Magandang Gensan! :)

I was at Coffee Dream in KCC waiting for someone. Got some magazines to kill the time and I was in complete awe when I got hold of GENSAN GAZER.

It said on the cover, Gensan's First Lifestyle, Trades, and Travel Magazine. And I got so excited! It was just recently when I wished that there would be something which talks about Gensan. And I never thought that this kind is already existing for quite sometime. Yey!

I'm so glad that Gensan Gazer is now available for the Generals and people at nearby provinces. Gensan's tourism must be improved and having this kind of publication will be a sure help.

Gensan Gazer magazine is published monthly. It's not for sale. It said on the magazine that it's only distributed at affiliate establishments and organizations. I don't know if schools are also given this. I haven't gone to MSU library but I hope that sooner, it would be readily available for all the Generals and for others who would want to visit our city. :)

I've learned so much about Gensan as I was reading through it. And I couldn't help but be excited to visit the places which were highlighted there.

Hey all Generals! Let's salute all the people behind this endeavor!

We can also check out all the issues at www.gensangazer.com.

Enjoy reading! And feel the pride of being a General!

P.S. I've also been following Bariles' gensantos.com. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...