Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yummy Gensan: Royale Lounge

Royale Lounge is the official restaurant of East Asia Royale Hotel which is a pride of General Santos City. Who does not want to have a taste of Gensan's pride, ayt? :) I've been meaning to dine here for months! It's  been actually existing for the past amazing years but as I have mentioned in my previous post, it's only recently that I've my eyes on hotels' restaurants.

I wish my interior design vocabulary is rich enough to describe its wonderful structure and furniture. :) So let me just speak as a person with an eye for beauty. This place is nothing but elegance - from ceiling to floor, from ambiance to food, from crew to fellow diners. I told you I lack the necessary adjectives. Haha! Visit the place and you'll understand me. :)


It was an acoustic Wednesday night. How ecstatic the acoustic music lover me! The musician was so good - flawless! I sometimes forgot he was singing live. He sounded like a real expensive record! The other guests did not mind him so I felt he was singing only for me. :) Ladies, I know you're with me here. Serenades can melt a heart, ey?

 


It was a very thoughtful birthday treat by someone who viewed me as special as this place. Thank you for knowing my sometimes-petty-wants and giving them to me, anyway. And thank you for the extra surprises. :)


Location: East Asia Royale Hotel Ground Floor, National Highway | Barangay LagaoGeneral Santos City 


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...