Friday, February 25, 2011

Girlfriends Reunited

We met again! :)


Last year was a big change for us. In June, Ate My transferred workplace. In November, Laiza started her Masters in Manila. The last time we were together was in June so it was a big event when we met again! :)

Ate My and I flew to Manila. She, coming from Davao and I, coming from Gensan. There was no definite plan beforehand. I was to attend a conference in Camsur the next day. Laiza had to attend class in the evening. Ate My had a document to process at CHED. We only had a day so we made the most out of it. We took another 2-hour ride to Laguna for Enchanted Kingdom! Yehey! :)







And as it always has been, we had the best laughters and updates.

I miss you girlfriends! It was a blast! 'Til next time in another part of the world :P

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...