Sunday, February 13, 2011

She's Married

Look at us then...

That's me on the left. My sister Len-len on the right. I was I guess 3 and she was 4.

I call her Ating. Ating is 11 months and 3 weeks older than me. :) The close age gap had advantages and disadvantages. When we were still so much younger, I always got jealous of her. The sibling rivalry was always present in my heart but Ating was the kindest and most patient sister so it was so hard looking for reasons to get angry of her. :P

When we got a little older, we became closer. No more rivalry. She was my best girl buddy. From school and heart matters, she was the best. She made my school projects extra beautiful because she had a creative mind and artistic hands. She listened to my every cry and infinitely repeating stories.

My sister had the kindest and most genuine heart.

She got married recently...



How beautiful a woman she has become. As she starts her own family, I could never be happier because she has a lot of love to give. She has loved us well and I'm confident that she'll even be a more loving wife and mother.

I'm proud of who you've become Ting! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...