Friday, February 25, 2011

Interesting Finds

We were strolling around Mall of Asia and found things which left me in awe even up to now. :P

(1) The chocolates

They are Belgian chocolates named "Plejaden". The J pronounced as H according to the saleslady.

Math lovers, aren't you in awe? It's such a beauty! How clever the people who thought of placing the integrals on the chocolates. :P People can chew Math! Literally. Look, my friend Harvey enjoyed the integrals. :)




I did not take a bite of it though. I can't bear eating my beloved integrals :P.

(2) American-Filipina Couples
It still may seem to be an unusual couple in my part of the world. But in Manila, it was a normal sight to behold. :) And thus, I observed some. And found this:



Americans tanning themselves while the Filipinas, after being asked by their partners to join them under the sun, chose to stay under the shades. It was pretty interesting to me. :)

This third one I saw in Manila Oceanpark.

(3) Spotted garden eel



Eels which seem to look like weeds! I never thought this kind of creature exists. How odd! Are they like this for the rest of their lives? Did they just sprout from underneath the sand and voila! became an eel like how plants grow? Aren't they supposed to be swimming and maybe dancing with one another. Amazing, aren't they!


Simple things can turn out to be so amazing in my eyes! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...