Saturday, April 2, 2011

Babies Naming A Baby

Our little angel is due in 3 months. My sister will give birth to a baby girl. Everyone is excited even our little cousins. I don't know if they fully understand what's going on but they are told that "Ate Lenlen has a baby inside her tummy."

Revson and Heart are the youngest people who visit our home. They have been the apples of our eyes ever since they were born. We've witnessed their growth. I became a some sort of a nursery-rhyme-teacher, playmate, story teller, nanny on some days. I love the thought of being part of their growth. Now, they're big boy and girl already. They are already going to school. It's seldom that we see them and so we're so excited for another baby to come.


They are excited to be kuya and ate. They actually thought of what names to give the baby. Everytime they visit, they have something new to suggest. Revson said that when it's a boy, Carlo would be the name. If girl, Carla. And we asked if he had anything else in mind. And he said, "Uhmmm.. Myrna!" Haha! How I burst into laughters. I didn't know where he got that Myrna.

Heart, on the other hand, hugged me from behind when she saw me in church and whispered to me that she came up with a better idea. If boy, Michael. If girl, Mikaella. Well, not bad. She had a better choice than Revson.

I find it sweet that they think about the baby. That they somehow have a concept of being kuya and ate. How I wish they'd just remain cute little angels so we could play and sing forever but they're not babies anymore. They have grown into wonderful kiddos. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...