Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ang Pag-iisang Dibdib (The Wedding)

I'm such a die hard fan of weddings! Because I'm a true believer of destiny and that one true love :) And today, I've witnessed another seal of promises of forever. :)

The long sought-after bachelor of IT department of MSU-Gensan is a bachelor no more! Goodbye to singlehood Sir Jose and cheers to a happy marriage! Everyone, meet Mr. and Mrs. Jose II and Lucky Leah Trillo! (Applause!)

(Pic courtesy of John Ray Balayon)

It wasn't love at first sight but it became a story of a One TRUE LOVE :)

And since weddings happen just once in a lifetime (Well, at least in this side of the world), people in the department also prepared for this special day of our colleague. Modern filipiana was the motif and Sir Jose warned us that we couldn't enter if not in the proper attire. So there we went to the malls and the dress shops to look for a dress.

On the day, we were teasing each other because we looked like part of the entourage.


My dress was close to that of a bridesmaid. Haha!



Oh! Weddings! I love being part of you. But more than the joy of celebrating this special occasion with these two friends, I wish you a more joyful marriage! And lots of children! :)

I love you both! Congratulations!

Welcome to MSU Family Ley!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...