Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daydreaming Saturday

It's a cold Saturday here in General Santos City. It has actually been raining the past days. And I love the rain! It's like super overflowing blessings from above. But though there's no sign of any raindrops outside, it's still so cold even though it's 10:30 am already.

I just got up from a morning nap. Hehe. Weird. I woke up at 8am earlier to have my breakfast and was immediately back to bed. How I love Saturdays especially when I don't have any plans of going out. I love being at home. I have all the time in the world. Just feeling so laid back today.

I've mentioned three love's already. 1) the rain 2) Saturdays 3) Being at home. The fourth love for today is daydreaming! I was still hesitant to get up because of my daydreams about flower gardens, snowglobes, dresses, and foot soaks! But I ran out of pictures in my head so I decided to see more from Google.

So here are what I can add up to my stored images :)

Flower Gardens

Flowers inspire to me to have a colorful life. They are very soothing to the heart. Not much of flower gardens on this part of the world so these are like super amazing. Are these really existing? Wanna be here!!!






Snowglobes

Snowglobes are my only addiction. It's like when I see one, I wanna jump like a kangaroo because of its cuteness. But I don't buy one. I request (and sometimes beg) people to give me one. :) It's so stress-relieving because it's so calm. The world in it is so perfect. I wish someone would give a musical one, half the diameter of a basketball. :)






Dresses

Super fan of dresses especially Korean's. Will be making my own soon! Dressmaking classes for summer! Yey!







Foot Soak


Because I work in a quite not so cool place on earth, (No, I'm not a merchant riding on a camel. But our university is tagged to be close to a desert school) there's a need to take extra care of my feet. My greatest nightmare is to have cracked heels. :)



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...