Saturday, January 28, 2012

Favorite Friends

Do you have favorite friends? Because I do! These are the people who have created special memories with me and amidst time and distance, they remain special. It's seldom that we see each other anymore. Maybe, once or twice in a year but when we do, all the fun just come in just like what we had before.

We graduated from high school exactly 10 years this year. It's been a decade guys! I have three barkada groups in high school. Yes I was that friendly. One was with cutie cutie gals. The other was with beautiful gals and a guy. And one was with those who became the valedictorian, the salutatorian, the honorable mentions, and the artists. I had to be part of that group so I could copy assignments and share answers during quizzes. (No I don't cheat I just receive answers from the generous :) Oooppss. ) Thanks to them I wasn't really that near to the last rank. Maybe that's also why they're one of my favorites. They inspire me to achieve! :)

Here's with the third group.



Look at us here. We're so toddlers. But these are the most memorable years of my life.

I spent the first day of the year with them fooling around the camera after availing of the unlimited shots for 10 minutes in a photo studio. Here are some of our crazy poses.










I really had good genuine laughters guys! See you again next time! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...