Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cuteness

The days are so quiet and incomplete without my adorable and super over of cuteness niece, Caela. They visited her other Grandpa and Grandma. They'll be gone for few days.

So here I am going through her pics because I miss her so much - her laughters, her dances, her hops, toothless smiles, screams, and even her cries. She seldom cries and when she does, we let her because she's so cute when she cries especially when she just tries to. It's very obvious from her voice and her face that she just wants to be outside her crib and be carried. I miss her hugs, too. Her hugs are very sweet especially when she's so sleepy and sick. Maybe she wants to feel loved.




And I also found this. I love this very contrasting expressions stolen pic. Her mother, my sister, was taking pictures of us while we were playing and sun-bathing one early morning. Maybe I was kissing her so much that she just frowned trying to say stop.



Do you also have nieces and nephews? Don't they just give you so much joy? :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...