Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Wishlist

This is such a joyous month of the year - next to December and April, which is my birth month :) It's the LOVE month! And I'm loving everyday of it :) Just feeling so good about how much love is coming in my life and how this teaches me to give back even more.

Now let's go to the big day that everyone's excited about. How am I celebrating it? Hmmmm....

I remember that when I was in grade school, we were asked to make cards with hand-painted hearts to give to our parents. In high school, we just make a handful on our own even it wasn't required so we can distribute to friends. In college, I was still giving to friends. And as time passed, we make special surprises, not just cards, for the ones we love.

And on the other hand, I'm also always excited to receive something special because I'm soooo an occasion person. Though I believe that everyday is an opportunity to show and express love, there still should be special days for celebrations. I call these celebrations MILESTONES :) Because I can't remember everyday! I can only remember the remarkable ones. May this milestone be remarkable. :)

This again is another daydreaming. But oh! There's still a difference. Today is not yet a Saturday. It's still a Friday but let me have my daydreams listed already so I could sleep soundly later. :) I just can't get these out of my head. I had to release them or I'd burst. (Images from the web.)

1) I want a super overly sweet, love-filled, genuinely written love letter. I melt with words. :)



2) A long-stemmed red rose. Take note, it's just "A" rose. I can be happy with one. :) If there'll be three or a dozen, I'll be the happiest!!!



3) A chocolate cupcake with a heart :) I love sweets and I love hearts. :)



See? I only desire simple things. These are already milestones for me. What's important is the time and the presence. :)

But wait, there's more! I also have wildest dreams.

What about mountain climbing and singing love songs until we reach the top?




Or sky diving while holding hands?



Or cruising in the Pacific ocean with just a kayak?



Or lying on the sand and counting the stars? And not stopping until we've counted them all :P



Extremely wild! But in whatever way we celebrate it or with whomever, have a heart filled with love everyone! :) Cheers to the happiest love month ever! :)

Now I can sleep... May my dreams come true. And yours, too :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...