Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daydreaming Saturday: My Favorites

I'm not going out today and so I lazily crawled out of bed and blogged! It's a daydreaming morning. :) These are the things I'd love to see and experience on a beautiful Saturday. But since I opted to stay at home, I'll just feel the goodness of them as if they're running through my veins. :)

(All images are from Google)

No.1 Sunsets



I'm not a beach buddy but I love the beach at sunset. It's where the best views of sunsets are. Sunsets give me the feeling of being reflective, of being amazed of the beauty of the earth, of being grateful for what the day has brought me, and of being hopeful for the yet wonderful things to happen the next day.

No.2 The Rain




My super favorite time in the world is when it rains (not the heavy rains but the sweet and gentle ones). I just love the feel of the drizzles on my face, my toes, my skin. It's like blessings pouring out from above and it's like washing all the impurities out from me and making me a new (and wet) creation. Hehe...

People rush to go home or find a place where they can hide from the rain but I'd rather bring out my umbrella and sing with the raindrops as my music. Isn't it great to see the trees dancing with the cold wind. The flowers smiling because they're refreshed and the streets bouncing for joy because they're out of dusts.

I love the rain!

No.3 Journals

I love writing! I take notes of inspiring words that I've read and listened to, my to-do list, important occasions, things that I learned everyday, and those which made me happy for the day. Before, I keep four journals(including a planner) a year - my diary, my book of prayers, my happy journal, my planner. But I learned that it's practical to just have one so I can carry it always and have my notes written in no time. Now, I have one notebook for actually 5 purposes. It's my budget notebook as well. Haha! Did it sound like a mess? But I have everything in it and it's what I really wanted. It's like every minute of my day is in it. Hehe..

I take time to pick the perfect journal for me because I'll be using it for a year and so it shouldn't go out of my "like zone". And yey! I found the one from sterling!

And these are adorable, too!




Now I have to get some breakfast. Happy Saturday blogging world! And to those who are not going out like me, happy daydreaming! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...