Monday, March 19, 2012

Cebu's Finest Hotels

I had a glimpse of some of Cebu's first class hotels. And this is a big thing for me! I've never stayed in a 5-star hotel before because... 1) I don't have to and 2) I don't need to. And though, I'd love to, I can't due to financial constraints :) Thus, a tour on these hotels is truly special!

I felt and breathed every moment knowing that I was on the same room as someone I admire who stayed in that hotel, sitting on the same chair, climbing the same stair, cooking in the same kitchen, reading the same magazine, opening the same door, riding on the same elevator, seeing the same stars, being under the same moon, and existing in the same world. Haha! Talk about exaggeration.

I may not have stayed over night but it was still a night :) We should have toured during the day because the sun gives a better view than the moon does. I'm talking about the outside view. But the lights are magnificent at night. (Of course, Ems! Why do you have to turn on the lights during the day. -Save Mother Earth Movement)..Ooops! Nevertheless, it was such a..... uhhhmmm... experience! :) Thank you Kuya Bong for taking us there!

1) Shangrila's Mactan Resort and Spa







2) Plantation Bay




3) Movenpick Resort and Spa




4) Marco Polo



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...