Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Master Laiza!

My sassy girl friend Laiza is celebrating her 20+ th birthday today! :) I call her Laizee because I usually give a little alteration on my friends' names. (Wala lang. Feel ko lang. Hehe..)

We met a year after my first year in MSU. My first year was in 2007. So the year after was... Uhmm... 2007 + 1 = 2008! Yes! We met in 2008. I couldn't remember the first time we talked but I do remember how we became friends.

Every girl in the office were married except me, Ate My, and Laizee. And maybe because all single ladies like to have fun, the three of us clicked! And not only that! We're all Aries girls! I really think it was destiny :) There was always girl bonding moments! Love that! As the cliche goes, the rest was history.

The Sassy girl I know is a master.

1. Master Buddy




All the pics were our adventures and misadventures before her leave to study in Manila.

2. Master Joker


I laugh even when there's nothing to laugh about. Haha! She wonders why I laugh at her statements.  She says something and her friends break into laughters. I really think she's funny even if she's in doubt of that. Haha!


3. Master Eater

(It's surprising that I can't find evidences of her eating so much!)

She eats a lot! She can eat 3 or four cups of rice in one meal! But she doesn't get fat! Yes, the world is sometimes unfair. When we all have to watch our carbs, here comes a girl who's a monster eater but her body is like that of a goddess.

4. Master Traveler






She goes everywhere and does everything she wants. It's her goal to go around the Philippines. See her adventures here.


5. Master Adventurer




She likes to do things that are out-of-the-box. She likes to try out everything!


6. Master Tita/Sibling/Daughter


She's a loving, cool, and supportive daughter.

7. Master in IT


Yes! You read it right. That's why I'm calling her a master in everything else that she is to cue this very significant achievement she received recently. This young fabulous woman has now her Masters Degree in Information Technology from Ateneo De Manila University. Congratulations Laizee!

8. Master Lover

She's a certified master lover of LIFE!


And she's still more than what I've enumerated above. Words... even pictures cannot express how wonderful the person that she is. I love you Laizee!

Happy Birthday to a woman of beauty and brains :) (Parang Miss Universe lang. Hehe..) See you soon!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...