Monday, April 2, 2012

A Year Wiser! :)

Now I believe the saying that wisdom comes with age... Because today I turned a year older and I feel that I'm wiser! :) Wiser in different aspects of my life. Thank You Father for a year of blessings that was and for yet another year of more blessings! :)

I spent my day with family (as usual) going out and eating out (something new). Every year, I spend most of my day with myself in reflections and with my family in dinners at home. But this year, I took them out for a change! :) 


With an aim of getting more organized and healthier this year, I gifted myself with these

Undies Organizer (via)
Shoes Organizer (via)
These are my first ever tangible purchase online. I'm loving online shopping! :)

... and this
A Juice Extractor (via)
My first carrot juice was super love! More juicing coming up!

Thank you to everyone who greeted me - those who texted, called, and left messages on FB. I'm so overwhelmed with all the greetings. Thank you for all the looooooveeeeee!!!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...