Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Pizza at Coco's Grill

Tasty crust topped with tomato sauce, lots of meat, tomatoes, bell peppers and other vegetables, and sprinkled by generous amount of mouth-watering different cheeses! Oh yeah! Raise the roof for PIZZA!

I'm no food critic. I don't know so much of food texture, consistency, etc. But it's in Coco's Grill that I've found the best pizza in town! The crust tastes so homey unlike others which taste so fastfood. Plus the non-usual toppings! Definitely a must-taste! :)


Hickory Chicken BBQ

This here is a personal favorite. The grilled chicken is definitely superb! I'm no fan of spicy food but this one has just the right spice in it. Love it!
                                   

America's Favorite
                                             
This one's my family's favorite because of lots of meat and cheese on it (And to sort of have a feel of America. Hihi..)

Coco's Grill is on my list of new flavors in Gensan which I bet would turn out to be Gensan's favorite in no time!

Location: J. Catolico St. beside KCC Mall

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...