Monday, April 30, 2012

Amazing Monday: Pretty Plates and Bowls


I'm a sucker for pretty plates and bowls. Because I'm not really a very good cook, I make use of good looking wares to capture my family's eyes. People tend to be very visual and I guess the tastebuds work hand in hand with the optic nerves. Good-looking dishes = Great-tasting dishes. This is generally true. Well at least in this family : )

I remember back in college that I was saving my allowance to buy plates and bowls, even glasses and saucers. I easily fall inlove will colorful things that can be put on our dining table. I have three favorite parts in a mall. The girls' section which includes dresses and shoes (of course!) Then the kitchenware section.  Then the textile section.

When I go to restaurants, the serving dishes cannot get away from my eyes. The plates can tell so much of the place's commitment in giving a quality customer service and the owner's passion towards his/her business.

When I blog hop and read magazines, I'm delighted with how recipes can be so gratifying because of the serving dishes.

Here are some of the things I found when I googled pretty plates and bowls. It's so amazing how things these pretty could exist in the world : ) I'm just really amazed of how creative people can be. I'm excited to shop for my next plates and bowls!

You might also get ideas on the theme you want for your kitchen's keepsakes : )

 portmeirion-eden-dinnerware-collection.jpg


lenox-butterfly-meadow-cups.jpg rosanna-french-dessertware.jpg
 

Notice that most of my choices are with flowers. : ) So summery!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...