Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Atom on Cosmo :)


I placed three exclamation points after the post title but I deleted those in exchange of a smiley so it won't be very obvious that I'm soooo glad to see him featured in a magazine!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Now I can't help it!

  

We all have people that we admire - our role models. I have so many women that I adore! Some of them I follow. But Atom is the only Filipino male celebrity that I look up to. Well, to me he's a celebrity. Not just the ordinary newsman that people don't sometimes notice on tv because they're more up to the news. But I don't blame them. He delivers news incredibly well, indeed.

You see. I've been a fan since his 5 and Up days (so long before) then his Breakfast, Y Speak days. And still following him until he got into news.

When I read his tweet that he's featured in Cosmo, I immediately searched Cosmo's website and looked for an article written about him. And I found this behind the scene thingy like a teaser to the article in Cosmo's April issue. I also found this pop quiz box which he answered in his own handwriting. 

             Atom Araullo quiz

I'm glad to know some of the other little things about him (like a normal fan is). Here's a trivia (which I'm sure my batchmates know). Alfonso Tomas Araullo graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physics form the University of the Philippines Diliman. Isn't he smart? From Physics to Journalism. How can these fields be even related? Well, however! But you're doing a great job atom! Continue to be a model to the youth. (Giving him a message like he can read this. Hehe.)

P.S. I am a teacher. I have to be composed. :) So I tried to hide all the thrill in my sentences except in the first paragraph. Excuse me for that. I somehow had to express. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...