Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Burgers at Aunt Ludi's

Aunt Ludi is a bakeshop first of all. I first saw it in Koronadal City a month ago where I bought my first of its cinnamon bread that I brought home. As I was paying, I saw the big posters of their mouth-watering burgers and promised to taste those sometime in the future because I was already in a hurry to catch up with a bus. And the sales people there had a pretty good convincing power. So I really swore to be back! 

(By the way, the cinnamon bread was a star in my family's breakfast the next day.)

And the future is now! (Actually, the future that I mentioned above has become the past already as I am typing this post. Hehe..) Anyways, I happened to pass by a commercial building in Purok Malakas and was delighted when I saw Aunt Ludi's Bakeshoppe! And I was really craving for a burger that time! Really! I call it destiny! :)

Yes! Burgers finally!


One is the two-faced burger. So called because half of the bun has mustard sauce and the other half has the chicken bbq sauce. How clever the name huh?! The next one is the messy burger. So called because.... Can you guess why? Yes! It's messy! How smart of you to have guessed that! : ) It's their version of the Sloppy Joe thingy. Instead of the usual round patty, it has the chili con carne. Plus the potato chips on the side! Love!

What more do I love? The ambiance is so homey. It's pleasant. It's comfortable. It's cozy. A really nice place to hang out.
                                                           
Location Robinsons Place GenSan and J&G Propriedad Bldg, Nunez Street, Purok Malakas

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...