Monday, April 9, 2012

A Letter For The Birthday Girl

Dear Ate My,

Seeing you taking risks, finding what you truly love, and pursuing all you heart's desires make me admire the woman in you more. And as I see you becoming more successful and happier in this chapter of your life, my heart celebrates with you!  



 

I'll always be glad feeling your heart in content and in fulfillment. And as more of your dreams come true in the year ahead and still in the coming years, let it be known that my heart will keep celebrating with you :)

 
 

Years and miles apart aren't hindrances of me loving you. :) I love you te!

Happy birthday to one of the most fabulous woman I've ever known. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooooooooooooo much Ems! It's been over a year since we last saw each other. We haven't communicated that much too in the past year. Days and months have passed...but I hope you keep in mind that you are and will always be in my heart.

I know a lot of things have changed in our lives - both good and bad. We've grown so much individually this past year and I just hope that although we are miles apart, that won't be a hindrance in keeping our friendship alive. I miss your company so much!

Thank you very much for this Ems! I love you!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...