Sunday, April 15, 2012

Starfee: My Smile Inspiration


I read some of my past posts and duhhhh!!! I was emotionally drained after! I'm so glad I'm over those self-inflicted drama : )

And from this day on, no more sad nearly heart breaking posts! I wanna inject lots of positive vibe on this side of the world! :)

Starfee

And from this day on also, everytime I'm tempted to write something not good for the heart, I'll think about Starfee, my niece's favorite toy, which I got from Manila Ocean Park last year. And imagine her (I assume it's a she because it's pink. Hehe.) dislocated eyes. Doesn't she look so funny? And happy? 

I wonder why she's smiling so big and her eyes got rolling like that. Maybe she got dizzy counting her arms? Or fingers? Or tentacles? Haha! Whatever they're called. 

Starfee - my inspiration to keep smiling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typed "smile inspiration" on Google search...in need of some spirit uplifter and I saw this on Google images. I have the same pink starfish from MOP. :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...