Friday, June 1, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Steaks at Bigben


I'm a meat lover but not so much of a meat eater. How's that even possible? Well I don't know, too. It's just that my eyes get so wide upon seeing lots of fat juicy meat dishes but I allow myself to have only a serving or two. I can't live without eating meat especially chicken in a week! But I won't also die if I can't have a taste  of pork chop or chorizo. I don't even find the famous well-loved lechon mouth-watering. Yah! I guess I'm not a Filipino :)

After our SarBay Fest trip days ago where we only had pizza for lunch, we screamed for a revenge and decided to have a hefty dinner. We went to Bigben and ordered for ourselves their famous steaks and meat platter!

When I saw the super juicy steak, my gosh! I felt my cells jumping and rumbling! And when I finally tasted it, another my gosh! Oh my gosh! Steak! Steak! I think I transformed into a hungry tiger and growled until my last bite! Haha!

I will be back Bigben! :)




Location: Robinson's Place Gensan

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...