Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long Weekend Getaway And A Lesson From The Waves

It's great to find time to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and explore a new place and just be at peace...


To sit back and relax...


... knowing that there are no papers to check, no lessons to prepare, no deadlines to meet. :)


To look down and see the ocean... To look up and see the skies...


... because the beach calms my soul and the clouds inspire my spirit.


To find a long peaceful road and take a walk...


... because I love long walks!


To sit on the grass...


... and even lie down on those greens while singing a favorite song.


To dip my feet in the pool...


....and watch the children play with the waters.


To visit a park... 


... and be like a child myself...

... swinging



...being lost in a maze...



... and entering the big shoe.
        

      


To cross a bridge...


...because there's something more to bridges than just literally connecting a gap.


To wake up with the sunshine...


...and be thankful for my life. 


To play with the waves...


... and laugh my heart out. 




As I was watching and observing the waves, I found that...

 - There was a strong wave that ended weak on the shore.
 - There was a weak wave that ended strong.
 - There was a weak wave that remained weak. Thus, it never reached the shore.
 - And there was a strong wave that was strong all the way to the shore.


Now I'm back in the city. How about you, how was your weekend? And which wave are you? :)


2 comments:

sittie rainie limba said...

22nice photos.. where's that place?? nice view too, have a nice day!

http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL vacation. It's all so beautiful. I hope you can fully enjoy it, without the lessons to make, the checks to write... the routine of daily life ;)
Vacation is always good!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...