Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Dragon Fruit Shake at Cafe Mita


Cafe Mita is a newly opened restaurant in General Santos City. I've seen its photos from a friend's FB account (so much is really happening in FB). So last night, my girl friends and I decided to try it out.


Laiza, Me, and Ate Doli after our meal.
Smiles of satisfaction.


The attendant highly recommended their dragon fruit shake. I never had one before. And since I liked trying out something new, I grabbed a glass while my company settled for the classic mango juice and a bottle of coke. 

When it was served, I was amazed of how super bright pink it was! (Insert kangaroo hops here.) It was nearly purple and I melt for purples. Ahhh.... My dragon fruit shake. How gorgeous you are! And you're oh so yummy, too!


The happy me with my dragon fruit shake

Dinner wouldn't be complete without our rice meals. Look how yum their dishes are. Prices are very reasonable!


Ate Doli with her classic chicken pork adobo


Laiza with her roast pork loin with grilled pineapple


And me with my honey chicken


What else do I like about the place? The colors. The colors of oranges and lemons and limes are so playful and youthful. I'm like in a garden surrounded by beautiful flowers and green bushes. 




Look. They even have fresh flowers on the table!






Pretty teapots are also all over the place! I feel like I'm in a countryside!





If you are up for the moonlight and the starry starry night, they also have tables and chairs outside.





Three words for Cafe Mita -  fresh, playful, sassy!




Location: PG Bldg., National Highway (Beside Queenies Subd.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. A must-try Dragon Fruit Shake. :))


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...