Saturday, December 15, 2012

HB Girlfriends


I TURN TO YOU. This is my high school girl group's theme song. We call ourselves the Healthy Babies :) You see, we were part of Christina Aguillera and Britney Spears' shining days. That's not so long ago, yes? :) And I'm so glad I was born in those years when songs were very meaningful and understandable. :) I don't understand why teenagers of today are so into KPop. I doubt they know every single word of their songs. Hehe. (Nothing against Kpop, though.)

I don't know if this is still true today but back in our HS days, we loved giving letters. Those endless I'll-be-there-for-you's and you're-the-best-friend-I've-ever-had's are just so wonderful to remember especially because I have the best girl friends ever! :) I belonged to a group of talented and beautiful ladies. :)

I'm so proud of how we turned out to be - happy and successful women. Insert teary-eyes here. Has it been that long? Oh, I miss you :)

Other girls are already in other parts of the Philippines and the world so it's really seldom that we see each other. But some of us met one night to plan the class reunion this month. (This is another thing I look forward to!) We were giggling over those happy times, catching up on each others' lives, cracking up in between the planning. I hope we can do this more often girls. I really miss this :)
Photo
Luv, me, Chichi, Loudette with Luv's niece - smartie little KC

Raya, Rain, Shine, Hannah, Rose, Bibay, Jervine we miss yah! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...