Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!!!


Happy New Year my blog readers! :)


from stylemepretty.com


I've been blogging for almost 3 years but it's only this year that I've intended to share this blog. Well, I know that blogs are meant to be public but that was not my first purpose in making this blog. I just wanted to have an online journal since I gave myself a break from a handwritten journal but I learned to believe in inspiring people in my own little way and sharing a part of my life is a teeny weeny tidbit of that way. :) I hope I've inspired you this year and I pray that I can inspire more! Thank you for always taking time to visit my blog. It really means a lot coming from a newbie blogger. :)

I'm not really a 'texter' you see and I also seldom make calls (my bad) so this is also a way of staying connected with my friends who are now living away from this city. My another prayer this year is to rebuild long-lost friendships, stay strongly involved with the existing ones and enthusiastically create new ones. I'm not quite good on the last one because I tend to be so shy so if ever you'll bump into me, please say hi. :)

I'm sure you have a lot in your bucketlist by now. May we all together enjoy realizing each dream, achieving each goal, and loving every step of the way!

May our next year be the best year yet! Happy new year to you and me! :)


Ems


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...