Sunday, January 11, 2015

Currently Vol. 1

Happy New Year friends! I have been vowing to write often, to visit this happy place at least once a week, to document my life so I won't forget my precious moments. Last year, I was a lazy blogger but I hope to be better this year. I think it is not so hard to beat 18 posts. Haha. And I still have the guts to call myself a blogger. But the year is new and everything deserves an nth chance every new year. Thus, here is me forcing myself out of a nap on this very sunny Sunday afternoon to give this blog a little life. 

I am inspired by Krissy's post on her Currently but instead of doing mine on a particular day of the week,  I'm doing it on any day! Today is a Sunday and here's what I'm/I've been....

READING
Miriam Santiago's Stupid is Forever. It's a collection of her "quotable quotes" during her speeches and some other interesting things. Last year was a glorious year for my reading and I plan to be addicted to this hobby. I became a young adult fiction convert. I still don't have a to-read list and I guess that's a good start because this never would have made it to my list. This book is hilarious, full of truth and fun. I adore this Ilongga!


WRITING
Dreams and action plans on a planner that I hope to be filled up to the last page. I am always good at beginnings. :) Now, how to stick to routines up to the last week of the year? Praying that my last year's shattered dream will come true this year. Staying positive! :)

LISTENING TO
And watching The Judge starring Robert Downey, Jr and Robert Duvall, which is now at pause because I am not a multi-tasker. Hihi

THINKING
About the first week of this year which turned out to be so awesome. I never planned it to be such a blast and it turned out to be more than what I expected. Oh, how inlove I am with traveling.





FEELING
Inspired to begin again. There is always something magical about beginnings. Feeling inspired to learn more everyday.

LOVING
The fact that I was not tempted to enter a movie theater yesterday. Hihi. Less movies for me this year. More outdoor fun please!

WANTING
To juice later. I was also good at juicing last year, not consistent but good enough compared to the other year. I hope to discover a green juice recipe that would delight my palate.



Skipped other things but I guess this is enough documentation for today. :)



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...