Sunday, January 18, 2015

Currently Vol. 2

Hello there my virtual friends! It turns out that I am finding Sunday afternoons very convenient for  my Currently posts. I hope this becomes a habit. :)

READING
Tuesdays with Morrie, a life-changing book as they say. I started this book months ago but I stopped because I did not want to read something sad and I figured this book was filled with sadness because it talked about death. Reading its synopsis again and hearing good feedbacks from friends, however, made me start all over again. Let's see how this book affects me.




WRITING

Down my expenses everyday since Monday. I've never been very good at keeping track of what I spend my money on but it is never too late to make things right.

LISTENING TO
The sound of the electric fan. My cutie talkative niece just got on her afternoon nap.

THINKING

About Sanchez Peak and the four hours hike to get there. When will I ever get to see you?

via

FEELING
Determined to finish all the things on my to-do list today. I still have six tasks to go. I find this strategy very effective for the procrastinator me. 

LOVING

The Pope's beautiful messages to the Filipino people and the fact that headlines are all good things since he arrived. Well, because all these talk about him. And oh his smile! Two of my favorite messages are...





WANTING
To know how to prepare beautiful balloon bouquets that's so quick and easy. :)

NEEDING
To understand over and over again that overthinking is not so good for the mind and body. :)


WISHING

I was not afraid during those biggest decision making moments...

and wishing I was here...






No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...