Thursday, January 22, 2015

Currently Vol. 3

I am in the mood for documenting my midweek. It is still the third week of the year but I feel that tons of things have happened already. My heart is in deep gratitude.

READING
Still on Tuesdays with Morrie but I am also in search of some quotes that I plan to post on my wall. I love reading something inspirational at the start and end of my day. I feel the need to nurture my mind with meaningful thoughts. Some of the my favorites are... 












LISTENING TO
Top 40 Biggest Songs on 2015 in Youtube. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran is such a craze. I hear it everywhere! Even my father is inlove with it. I fall inlove with love over and over again because of how rich its lyric is. There are days when it is on repeat on my playlist.  I got over Yeng Constantino's Chinito. :)


THINKING
About starting a list of 30 things to do before 30. I know! I'll be turning 30 in about 3 months. It feels weird. :) I do not know why time is always in a hurry. I actually made a list 2 or 3 years ago but some things were just out of my control so they would never happen in less than 3 months. Then I found some cool lists on Pinterest so now I'm thinking of making a new list.

FEELING
Sleepy. It is almost 9 pm. My body clock says it's time to travel to dreamland. 

LOVING

Every minute of my day. I try to always be grateful. I am grateful even for difficult people. They teach me understanding and self-control. Thank You God that all is well. 

NEEDING
To create a post other than this Currently series. :)

WISHING
That carrots would grow on trees instead. 


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...