Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change Can Be Exciting After All

The past month, I went through an emotional struggle on changes. Actually, the changes weren't happening yet. I was just so into the future consequences of the things which were about to change. I engrossed myself too much on the negative effects of those changes. But I haven't anticipated the good things which would also go with them.

But thank God for the grace of enlightenment. Just about the changes truly occurred, I've handled and managed my emotions well and had actually tried to view everything from the good side.

And guess what, it's just in the matter of how you perceive things. I'm now happy with the changes in other people's lives which would partly affect mine. Partly and greatly, as well. :) Uhhhmmmm... That's about it. I can't explain further. Hehe...

Thanks to my one-week mantra. "I will handle my emotions gracefully."

And I know I've handled this one more gracefully than I ever thought.

I'm now more excited of what will come ahead of me. And of I will be able to overcome every challenge! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...