Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Is Officially Over



For a person working in the academe, start of classes signals the end of summer. And yes, this day is the end of my summer 2010.

What did I have for summer?

Just as what I've envisioned it to be. I had no major trips. I had no major getaways. I had no major gatherings which I attended to.

1. I had my first summer classes ever and I had so much fun! :) Work was my life this summer.
2. I had generous amount of focus dedicated to my thesis! :) The one thing I've been dying to start for the longest time ever! The audiobook was right. The desire just fires up when you actually have started. Stop planning. Start acting! :)
3. I served the SFC's Christian Life program! :) And I'm so happy with the presence of my two good-old-friends Guimo and Harvey. :)



4. I had generous time spent with family! :) I love being at home. Good food. Good laughs. Good rest. Good conversation. Great people. Great love. :)
5. I had few stuff for myself - an MP4 player which I adored so much. I love listening to audiobooks to avoid idle moments. I listen to few when I'm washing my clothes, on the ride, waiting for a friend, before sleeping, or just anytime that I feel the desire to be filled with wisdom. I also had an external hard disk :) The thing that I've been dying to have for quite some time.
6. I had great time for myself! :) Even in the midst of busy days, I took time to dig in my inner being and it's always worth knowing the intimate part of me. :)


I become a better person everytime! I'm loving me each day!



It's not a typical summer that everyone desired to have. But it was a summer I so planned and wanted.

Nothing beats a fulfillment of a desired vision. It's just the way I wanted it to be! :)

And tomorrow will be a start of a new school year! :) I've never been as excited. I always am, actually, everytime. But this time is quite different. I feel so fired up and ready to give the best of everything that I am! :)

"I will work more than I'm paid for!"

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...