Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Night at the Carnival


Who doesn't want to go to a carnival?!? C'mon! It's where absolute fun is! It's where the child in us hops for joy. It's where all our craziness pop up. :) And that's where the gang went on the eve of a local holiday here in Gensan. 


Rommel, Paul, Doli, Jypzie , me, Laiza, Rendon, Jose

On this side of the world, this is how a carnival looks like - pretty simple. :)


The creaky rides and the games of chance.

And the shooting-shooting something. Laiza was a master of this. The last time, she got me a box of my oh-so-favorite Curly Tops. And she did once again. Plus a Nagaraya courtesy of the boys. Yey!


Simple Joys

The ferris wheel was not like those gigantic ones but I was still so chicken to try it because the last time I did, I found my world turning around like crazy. I swore not to do that again. 

But the boys felt they were brave enough. Looking so confident huh!

Before ferris wheel ride


After the ferris wheel ride

They couldn't find their balance after ;) But they wouldn't stop. More dizzy rides please! The two girls found their courage to join this time... while I was still in the process of finding mine. :)





They seemed to enjoy that! Now I wanna ride!!! 


What ride was this again? Was this the caterpillar?

My gosh! I had the loudest scream! That was fun!!! 

Earlier that day we agreed on spending only 50 pesos for an evening of fun and adventure. Everyone was so worried on how to stick on the budget considering the food, the expenses for fun here and fun there. We were half serious on the challenge. Well, we tried! We really tried! Until we got hungry! :) On the first 30 minutes of our evening, we said goodbye to our 50 pesos.

So we just walked around for the next 30 minutes not knowing where else to go but thanks to Paul - our rides sponsor! If not because of him, we wouldn't have taken the rides because we were already out of our budget. :) He was in a different office so he didn't get the memo. Shhhhhhh. (I'm afraid he will have second thoughts of joining us again. Heehee.)

Until the next 50-peso adventure guys! :)  Or maybe let's try a 25-peso adventure. Hmmm... I wonder what we can do with only that. :)



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...