Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Clam Soup at Congo Grille

What's the best way to ease a growling stomach? Yah. That's right. A soup! The moment you look down at the soup and the hot steam hits your face is just priceless! And you slowly take a sip, swallow the hot liquid then you feel it on your throat until it finally reaches your stomach. And you know you just have to slurp again and again until your stomach calms. Ahhhhhh... That feeling of comfort. Actually, it was more than just comfort to me. I felt I was treated big time because I was in deep need for food at that moment. :)

I was patiently waiting for the clam soup still trying to look composed but deep inside, I wanted to be like this monkey on their menu minus the smile. Imagine me with the toque and the ladle going wild. :)





My equally hungry buddies...


Ate Doli, Laiza, Rendon


Finally! Look at these sumptuous dishes at Congo Grille! Yummy treats for a hungry stomach!


Clam soup, Lechong kawali, Chicken sisig, Salted rice, and Kinilaw







Ooppss. We forgot all about table etiquette. Told you. We were hungry!



Location: Al Fresco of SM General Santos


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...