Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Spaghetti at Mix n Magic


The most famous pasta on this side of the world is spaghetti! (The one in red sauce). A birthday party is not a party unless there is spaghetti. And where to find the most delicious spaghetti in town? In Mix n Magic of course! They have the creamiest and sauciest and cheesiest spaghetti!




My previous posts have been all about my new favorites. Mix n Magic is in my list of old favorites. I can never go wrong in buying their breads or cakes. But I'm more a fan of their spaghetti because I'm such a spaghetti baby! I'm spaghetti's number one fan in the whole wide universe! If only it has a fan page, I'll create a thousand account to like it a thousand times! Heehee.




Here is Laiza (again)! The most common face (after my face) in my Yummy Gensan series. That's because we share the same passion for food. Actually, she's more passionate and she also eats more. Then I take care of  the talking. :)




Apart from the take-out and the catering, Mix n Magic has also a small dining space in their South Osmena branch which I like so much because I need not to order in bulk when I only need to satisfy my little cravings. :)


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...