Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Baby Back Ribs at Bigby's

The Baby Back Ribs - the look of it makes me drool. This is Laiza's meal at Bigby's which I chose as a feature for this post. I cannot say anything about the taste because I don't eat pork, at least the ribs but I was almost tempted to because its glazy appearance is 'seducing' me. 





I first wanted to feature the Cream of Lettuce because it's my first taste of lettuce in a soup and not in a salad. Plus I love anything in cream. Plus I love anything hot and not spicy. But it's not in their menu regularly. It just happens to be the soup of the day.

I then wanted to feature their fried chicken but it would have sounded not so interesting because fried chickens are everywhere. We can even make one at home. But here's the take. Bigby's fried chicken tastes homey unlike the fastfood-y ones, which by the way I also try especially when I'm in a hurry because FASTfoods are served FAST. :)

Now read this. This is really the reason why I featured Laiza's baby back ribs... I was scared... Just look at her... The way she holds her knife makes me tremble. Good she was satisfied with her meal or else all that was left of me were my ribs. Eee... Creepy. Ok, I'm kidding. Mabait talaga yan. Gutom lang


I also grabbed these photos from Bents which were taken first day of this year. Their nachos are the best I've had so far. The pastas, fries, chips are all served BIGby's.






Location: Veranza Mall, General Santos City




No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...