Monday, January 21, 2013

Seashells On The Seashore

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
                                                                                                           --Isak Dinesen



I cannot agree more with Isak Dinesen especially on that third cure. Haven't you always find the sea so peacefully calm it can mend a broken soul... (even just at a moment). That's the best reason I can justify my love of the sea - PEACE. My next best reason is JOY.  Who goes to the sea and find no joy at all? The sea has been a witness to a number of joyful moments in my life - with family, friends, and even with just 'myself and I'. 

I go to see the sea even alone. Good that beaches are just few miles away from my home. But I have this favorite beach house at Lago, Glan, Sarangani Province. That's about an hour away from Gensan. This was first introduce to me in 2008 when the office guys and gals celebrated a year end party. It was a private beach house owned by a colleague's friend. We had the best party ever and so we went back the year after, in 2009, and only had the chance to come again in 2012.

The beach house captured my heart in so much admiration that I was always secretly wishing we'd go there every end of the year. Thanks to Sir Efren and his friend for a beautiful venue for celebrating fun and nurturing friendship.






Special thanks to Laiza for the photos (again). I better have a new camera soon!


1 comment:

A Day In A Life said...

it's really nice getting acquainted with your thoughts ems. nice posts. keep them coming. God bless!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...