Friday, August 6, 2010

Children Make Me Happy

Last Sunday was a surprise! :)

I go home only on weekends so I always see to it to spend quality time with family. I love Sundays most especially. It's when everyone's at home. Lunch time is the happiest. Talks and laughters would reign all over the house.

But last Sunday was extra special. We were visited by tons of children. Hehe.. I just exaggerated that one. There were just actually four. But to us, that's a lot since we're all grown up and nieces are far. Thus, visits of children always excite us.


Revson and Heart are constant visitors. They are my most loved cousins. It's because of them that I discovered my love for children.


It was the first visit of Floy2x and Ella. They are not actually relatives. They are my cousins' cousins. The son and daughter of Shiela, my Aunt's sister-in-law.


I so love children. Their laughs and giggles are music to my ear. Even their cries, too. They are undeniably adorable. Children are like angels. They remind me that earth is still a wonderful place to live in. And that I believe, I'll be a wonderful mother :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...