Friday, August 20, 2010

Smile Because It Happened

Don't cry because it is over !!! Smile because it happened...

I happened to have read this as I was checking a friend's wall on Facebook. And it was as if there was something in the statement that it left a magical mark in my heart. And it brought me to a reflection.

When something ends, more often than usual, the pain would just be so unbearable that we would think it's the end of the world. And we can't help but wallow over our sorrows. And we tend to forget the growth it would bring to our inner being. Everything would just be so dark, so hopeless. Feelings of unworthiness would creep in through every nerve. And we would cry so hard!

It's seldom that we remember to smile because it happened. Whatever that thing is, however painful, we soon should realize that it was a significant part of who we have become... :)

I hope that magical mark would always remind me to smile...

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...