Monday, August 9, 2010

Just A Spontaneous Wednesday

It was a Wednesday and we didn't know what to do!

Here in Mindanao State University, Wednesday is an activity day for students. It's a free day for teachers (some of the teachers). Not for me. I have a 3-hour class on Wednesdays. My first time ever! I so love having Wednesday classes. It's a cure from having idle moments. After work, I usually just get back in my cave and study again for next Wednesday's lessons. But I felt so alone already! And so, with my eyes closed, I walked away from my planner and flew my way to the city to enjoy a free afternoon.

I was with Laiza. We ate our happy food. Jollibee! I soooooooo love you! You take my loneliness away. Hehe.. I know it's not good to indulge oneself on junkfoods. But I can't help it! It just makes me soooo happy! :)


We strolled and I had a facial. Another happy moment! :)

And we didn't know what to do after. It was so early to go home. And I wasn't ready to spend another lonely night in BQ. And so we decided to disturb Ate Doli's peaceful evening. (She's a co-worker.)

We bought Bounty Fresh Chooks To Go (another favorite) and hopped our way with joyful hearts at Ate Doli's.



The rain fell so hard while we were there. I had to borrow slippers to not ruin my mother's shoes :).

And we walked through the rain! Ohhh.. How I love the rain. It's just my all-time-favorite moment. Nothing beats the music that the raindrops make, the cold breeze that touches my skin, and the cleansing feeling that it gives.

(It was a chillin' cold ride. Eeeeee...)

Life's simple pleasures are truly what makes it more exciting! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...