Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who Would You Stop Loving?

"If you could stop loving someone, who would it be?"

Such a strange question. I came across this while I was searching for a reflective question. Something that would help me evaluate my life, my heart. And this one struck me.

How could one want to stop loving someone? That is just so strange for me. And then a name of a friend came in to me. And I thought yeah! It was a valid question after all.

She's been loving this person for so long and thinks it's unhealthy for her already. She tried several times to let go of the love. Tried different strategies. But it just didn't work.

And as I type now, I can point out more situations where one should really stop loving someone. And the common reason, that love has turned out to be harmful for the heart already. At these times where the hearts prove to be more powerful than the minds, the mind SAYS.... (Oh! This is an understatement.) The mind SHOUTS no!!! But the heart pretends to be deaf.

Who would you stop loving? And if a person comes to your mind, would you really WANT to stop loving? Or do you NEED to stop loving him/her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who's the friend you're referring to here Ems. hehe...

I have fun reading your blog coz it keeps me updated on what is going on with your life.. Soooo happy and in love akong lil sis oi... ♥♥♥

I'm not in love right now but I'm happy. Just a little tired but I am fulfilled and I feel that I'm learning a lot about my field... and Trigo... and Stat too. Hehe..

I miss you!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...