Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boracay-themed Birthday Party

I brought back the Boracay fever to my family as we celebrated Mami and Papi's birthday at the beach. To really have the feel of Boracay, we all wore my pasalubong shirts.


It was a joint celebration since their birthdays are just a day apart. Now I call that destiny. Hehe.



It was also Caela's first beach experience and of course everyone was excited. She got her first swimsuit and first salbabida ever!


She was at first not so comfortable as we often are when dealing with first-times. But by the time she found fun and joy, it was hard getting her out of the water anymore. Good that she had many yaya's to look after her. Who would get tired taking care of such an adorable and smart little kiddo. Proud tita here! :)



We have an Ilonggo blood. My four siblings and I have grown to call our mother and father, Mamang and Papang. But these past few years, we've unconsciously shifted to Mami and Papi. I did not know how it happened but it sounded more malambing, yes? :)

Happy birthday to the most groovy granny and popsy ever! :) We love you! Hmmmmmm...

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...