Monday, October 15, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Steaks at Krabby Patty

Steaks at a restaurant with a name that suggests crabs as their specialty? I know. I know. I should have tried their crabs instead. But I'm no fan of crabs. I struggle at getting their edible parts and I don't want the hard-to-get ones when it comes to food. I want those which are straightforward - no shells, no bones, no wraps.

Tenderloin steak is my favorite of all straightforward goodies. Just give it a slice, a dip and ooohh la la...  It's not only your stomach that is fed. It's your soul, too. :) You're sent to the skies to fly...

Have your eyes ready for this food trip at Krabby Patty.





I am amazed that they have carrot juice in the menu - the first restaurant in Gensan I've gone to that has it. Others have just the combinations. The most common is carrot-apple which actaully tastes way better than just the carrot. So I think it's brave of them to do that. I bet the health conscious won't mind the taste but if you're after the taste, I suggest you have the carrot-apple - still has the benefits of carrots but with a sweet blend of apple.







Location: SM City General Santos




2 comments:

krabby patty said...

hi maam,
thaNK YOU for your nice compliment about our food.
it's our pleasure to serve you best.
thank you again and god bless...


from:
KRABBY PATTY

meriam said...

I really lovethe food..wish i could visit there again though a little bit expensive but worth it


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...