Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh My Gosh, I'm in Boracay! (Day 3)

My last day in Boracay was spent as pasalubong day! So please understand if I forgot all about my camera and just focused on how to stick within my budget. I was only planning to buy tons of keychains for everyone because I felt I only could afford that given my tight budget. But of course, what would I expect? It was Boracay. Lots of foreigners. Locals could talk English. Baka dollars ang mga goods. Baka isang keychain, $2.

To my surprise, the Talipapa offered so much cheaper than what I had imagined. Yipee! So I upgraded my pasalubong from keychains to shirts! Boracay shirts for every member of the family including little Caela! I even got myself a shirt, too (first time). :) Plus a bag as a birthday present for my mother. How awesome could that get! I was feeling in super shopping mode even on a budget. 

Aries girls on February 2011...


Aries girls on October 2012...


You two are the reason why I believe in deep friendship so much. Words may not be spoken but the heart never stops loving. I love you both! And I will miss you again Ate My! :) 

All my bags are packed. I'm ready to go. You made me fall inlove with you, Boracay! Til next time.



This was the vacation we deserved friends. I wouldn't be able to have the same joy if it were not you that I spent it with. Haha! I sound like in an awards night giving thank you speech. So I'd like to continue this awards mode by giving due recognition to my friends. 

Best in Negotiating and Talking-To-the-Locals Award
Best in Reading Waivers Award
Best in This-is-a-Vacation-Moment Award

ATE MY


Best in Swimsuit Award (as always)
Best in Watching-the-Sunset and Taking-Best-Photos-of-It Award
Best in Reminiscing-Those-Days-in-Boracay Award

LAIZA


Best in Ilonggo Award
Best in Talking-With-Bus-Strangers Award
Best in Being-A-Nice-and-Kind-Younger-Brother Award (by default)

RENDON


Best in Solo Shots Award
Best in Don't-Talk-To-Me-I'm-Hungry Award
Best Hot Momma Award (by default)

ATE DOLI


Best in Panic and Paranoia Award

EMS


I only gave myself one award so as not to appear biased being the only member of this award giving body. :) 

Photo Credits: Ate My, Laiza, Ate Doli

4 comments:

Sharina said...

BORA!!

Lovet! :)
Followed u!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Thanks for following Shari!

I've been following u :)

Anonymous said...

With awarding ceremony diay diri Ems noh..hehe

I love reading your posts because they are so full of life and color.

Keep it up! Mwah!

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Hey Ate My!!!

Yah! With all the awards talaga kasi u deserve it. Hihi! Lalo na ung award mo te. Kaw tlga ang best in reading waivers. Haha!

Haven't blogged for quite awhile but u inspired me to write a post again :)

I'm always checking out your posts, too... :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...