Sunday, October 28, 2012

To Boracay With Love

Dear Boracay,

I've been so near you several times in the past but I did not dare see you because I thought you were just another white sand beach... just another blue waters... just another island. But you are more than just that. You truly are extraordinary. You are a PARADISE. No wonder you are world-renowned. 

I admit it wasn't love at first sight. Seeing your shores for the first time didn't impress me much but exploring you more changed my heart. Maybe I was just hungry during my arrival. :)

Your waters were crystal blue. I didn't need a high end camera to take perfect photos because you already are perfect. I didn't need effects. You look beautiful on your own.




I love you even more at dawn because you're at your calmest. And your air is at its freshest. I love walking by your shores seeing people adoring you, too. 




They say you have the most lovely sunset. Everyone was sitting on the shore waiting for the sun to embrace your horizon. You did not fail us. You did not fail me. I was so glad I experienced that.



The houses/hotels on your hills were exceptional. They looked gorgeous from the sea. I wonder how the view looks like from up there.



Your sand is definitely not the ordinary white sand. They're powder-like. They're so fine. I love playing with them. Your famous sand-castles at night is another thing I love.


Your people are very knowledgeable about you. I'm impressed! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Maybe that's why it's so easy to get around and through you.


I wanted to just call you Bora. It felt like endearing to me. I didn't know I was doing you wrong so forgive me for that. Calling you just Bora may hurt you because you may think I'm referring to '"someone" else when all I'm really thinking about is you. So from now on, I'm calling you by your full name - Boracay.

Boracay, I didn't know what you did to me. I didn't know what spell you cast on me. I don't normally fall in love easily. But you really got me so into you. :) Had I known you'd capture my heart like this, I should have not just passed you by before. I will definitely see you again in the future.

Stay naturally beautiful!

Ems

2 comments:

A Day In A Life said...

nice one ems! :) this made me target boracay as the next destination.

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Bibay!!! You have a blog?


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...